23 Jul TRAK Race 7 Details
TRAK RACE 7 – SATURDAY JULY 25TH, 2015
MULTI-CONFIGURATIONS – TWO-STAGE ENDURANCE EVENT
- FRIDAY PRACTICE – TRACK AVAILABLE FROM 10AM-7PM
TRAK RACE 7 – SATURDAY SCHEDULE
- 8:00am – TRAK Registration Open’s
- 9:00am – TRAK Registration Close’s
- 9:30am – TRAK Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 10:00am – CRKC Registration and Drivers Briefing
- 10:00am – Short Track Practice Session 1 ( 6 Minute Session)
- B.D – Short Track Reverse Practice Session 2 ( 6 Minute Session)
- B.D – CRKC Warm-up (8 Minute Session)
- B.D – Short Track Reverse Final 1 (20 Lap Race)
- Arrive and Drive Final 1 (Reverse)
- B.D – Short Track Final 2 (20 Lap Race)
- Arrive and Drive Final 2
- 4:00pm – Podium Presentation
TRAK RACE 7 – RACE ORDER
- Rotax Masters
- 4-Cycle Junior
- Rotax Mini Max
- Rotax Micro Max
- 4-Cycle Senior and 4-Cycle Masters
- Rotax Junior
- 4-Cycle Junior Light/Novice
- Rotax Senior
TRAK RACE 7 – NOTES:
- Overall time will be determined by combining the completion time from Final 1 plus the completion time from final 2.
- Completion time for each final will be scored to the hundredth of a second.
- A DNF, DNS, DQ or a running kart finishing off the lead lap in any of the two finals will be scored equal to the last place kart on the lead lap.
- In the event of a tie, the driver who placed better in Final 2 will be awarded the position.
- Starting positions for Final 1 will be determined at registration by drawing chips. Reverse order for Final 2.