21 Apr Racing As Planned Tomorrow!
Attention TRAK/MIKA/VISITING Club Members;
We are happy to report that the track is snow free! Racing tomorrow will take place as planned!
TRAK RACE 1 – APRIL 22, 2018 – SUNDAY SCHEDULE
- 8:00am – Gates Open
- 8:15am – Registration Open’s
- 9:15am – Registration Close’s
- 9:30am – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 10:00am – Practice Session 1 (6 Minute Session)
- T.B.D – Practice Session 2 (6 Minute Session)
- T.B.D – Qualifying (6 Minute Session)
- Lunch Break
- T.B.D – Pre-Final (8 Lap Race)
- T.B.D – Final (12 Lap Race)
- 3:45pm – Podium Presentation
TRAK RACE 1 – RACE ORDER
- Rok Senior
- Rok Masters (May be combined with Rok Senior)
- Briggs Junior
- Briggs Cadet
- Briggs Senior
- Mini Rok
- Briggs Masters (May be combined with Briggs Senior)
- Rok Junior
- Briggs Junior Lite
The race will utilize the Long Track configuration which is the same lay out which will be featured for race one and two of the Ron Fellows National Championship. For more information on the Toronto Racing Association of Karters please visit www.goodwoodkartways.com.
See you all in the Morning!