08 Jul TRAK Race Three Details – Saturday July 11th, 2020
Race THREE up next as we enter a busy month of Racing in July. Back to our standard Long Track configuration, the same configuration that will be used when we host Round 1 of the KartStars Canada Championship on July 18/19. New format for this week as our Reverse Order Heat Racing format will better prepare drivers for KartStars Round 1.
TRAK Race 3 will be a trophy day for ALL Briggs Cadet and Mini Rok participants. These classes have really grown this year and are a lot of fun to watch on track. We look forward to seeing the smiles on everyone’s face as all drivers in these classes will receive a trophy at the podium presentation.
Click HERE for full Race Three Details.
For those of you that missed the announcement, Online Pre-Registration for KartStars Round 1 at Goodwood Kartways on July 18/19 is now open! Visit www.kartsportcanada.ca for full details including class structure and race format.
Click HERE to pre-register for KartStars Round 1!
Lastly, That’s Sapore will be open for TRAK Race 3. Breakfast will be served until 10am. Lunch specialty menu item is ‘Pulled Pork on a Brioche Bun, served with a side of Coleslaw’. Limited quantities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order yours today!
TRAK Event Reminders:
- TRAK Points Standings have been posted and are updated regularly after the completion of each race. Here is a link: https://goodwoodkartways.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/TRAK-Annual-Point-Standings.pdf
- Volunteer Program. Thank you to those who volunteered for Race 1 & 2. Your help went a long way in helping us complete a very efficient race day. As discussed at the General Meeting, your bonus points for volunteering have been added into the Points Standings. To all members, remember we are offering a 1 TIME ONLY bonus of 15 points for any racer that brings out a volunteer. The driver must email email@example.com in advance to schedule their time. Positions are limited and will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Podium Draws: Showing appreciation to our members, we introduced a few random draws for FREE entry to the next round. As a token of our appreciation we will continue something along these lines all year long. This should encourage you to stick around for the podium presentation as you need to be present to win.
- Congratulations to: Rocco Simone, and Braedon Fowler for winning FREE entry for Race 3.
- As well as Nicholas Hornbostel, the recipient of the ‘WIN AND YOU’RE IN!” draw of FREE entry to Race 3.