14 Apr TRAK RACE ONE PREVIEW – First race of the year set for this Saturday!
For Immediate Release: April 13th, 2016
TRAK RACE ONE PREVIEW – First race of the year set for this Saturday!
The season is officially set to begin!
With little time to spare, TRAK members have been busy in the garage in anticipation of the clubs first point’s race of the season. The schedule which incorporates a full complement of both 4-Cycle (Briggs) and 2-Cycle (Rotax) classes can be found below. The event is sponsored by PRO Racing Services.
- Thursday April 14th: 11am-6pm.
- Friday April 15th: 11am-7pm.
TRAK RACE 1 – APRIL 16, 2016 – SATURDAY SCHEDULE
- 8:00am – Gates Open
- 8:15am – Registration Open’s
- 9:15am – Registration Close’s
- 9:30am – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 10:00am – Practice Session 1 (6 Minute Session)
- T.B.D – Practice Session 2 (6 Minute Session)
- T.B.D – Qualifying (6 Minute Session)
- Lunch Break
- T.B.D – Pre-Final (8 Lap Race)
- T.B.D – Final (12 Lap Race)
- 3:45pm – Podium Presentation
TRAK RACE 1 – RACE ORDER
- Rotax Senior
- Briggs Junior
- Briggs Senior
- Briggs Masters (May be combined with Briggs Senior)
- Briggs Junior Lite
- Briggs Novice (May be combined with Briggs Junior Lite)
- Rotax Masters
- Rotax Junior
- Rotax Micro Max
- Rotax Mini Max
The race will utilize the Long Track configuration which is the same lay out which will be featured for race one and two of the Eastern Canadian Karting Championship. For more information on the Toronto Racing Association of Karters please visit www.goodwoodkartways.com.