The thrill of racing open to all. Welcome to the Canadian Rookie Karting Championship (CRKC). The CRKC is a professionally run amateur racing league open to racing enthusiasts of all ages. Our program is designed for all rookies and/or beginners and everything is provided from the high performance racing kart, track time, licensing, training, damages, fuel and even your own approved racing helmet. Races are conveniently scheduled on a bi-weekly basis to accommodate any life style, and competitors simply choose a day of the week that satisfies their time table, show up on that day, and experience the ultimate racing experience in a controlled, professional racing environment.
• Racing karts are capable of speeds up to 75km per hour.
• Racing karts are equipped with adjustable seats to fit all shapes and sizes.
• Racing karts utilize a soft compound slick tire for maximum handling capabilities.
• Racing karts equipped with real time live timing devices located on steering wheel.
YOUTH SERIES: Ages 7 to 12 – Start your son or daughter today!
TEEN SERIES: Ages 12 to 18 – The perfect activity to keep you busy!
ADULT SERIES: Ages 18 and up – Average age 39. Beginners welcomed!
Annual Membership: $99.99 (+hst) – Drivers MUST be members to use high performance karts.
Annual Photo Racing Licence: $10.00 (+hst) – Drivers MUST provide licence on all race days.
Event Entry Fee (Pit Pass): $60.00 (+hst) – Includes everything you need to go racing.
Mandatory Neck Support Brace: $39.99 (+hst) – Mandatory for all on track activities.
Do to capacity restraints there are no refunds.
Race days are scheduled on a bi-weekly basis on the day of your choice.
Racing season runs from April to October. Rain or shine.
All three classes (youth/teen/adult) participate on each scheduled race day.
Event Entry Fee includes 1.5hrs of open practice + 5min qualifying session + 10 lap race.
Race days vary in length based on participation. Average race day takes approx. 3 hours.
All race days conclude with a medal ceremony awarding the top 3 drivers in each class.
Annual Champions receive Scholarship opportunities to race in the Toronto Racing Association of Karters in the following season.
All drivers are required to read/understand the CRKC Rules and Regulations package.
All drivers must provide their own neck support brace. Helmets are provided.
Goodwood Kartways provides everything required for you to go racing with the understanding that all members must dress appropriately with no skin exposed.
Participants are required to:
• Become a member of our Arrive & Drive Club
• Pay a membership fee and track use fee
• Recieve classroom training
• Recieve on track training
• Acquire personal and safety equipment
• Learn and follow all rules and regulations
• Obey program officials at all times