24 Oct HALLOWEEN HAVOC BRIGGS & STRATTON MULTI CLASS ENDURO – SUNDAY OCTOBER 30, 2022
Posted at 17:35h in All, News 0 Comments
HALLOWEEN HAVOC BRIGGS & STRATTON MULTI CLASS ENDURO – SUNDAY OCTOBER 30, 2022
GOODWOOD KARTWAYS – 200 MINUTE ENDURO!
$500 CASH PRIZE TO OVERALL WINNER + PRIZES TO CLASS WINNERS
- 8:00am – Gates Open
- 8:00am – Registration Open’s
- 9:15am – Registration Close’s
- 9:30am – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 10:00am – Briggs Cadet*/KartStars Junior/KartStars Senior – 30 Minute “Hot Pit” Practice Session
- 11:00am – START OF “200 MINUTE ENDURANCE RACE”
- 12:40pm – Mandatory ‘5min Full Course Caution’ – Maintenance period.
- 2:20pm – END OF “200 MINUTE ENDURANCE RACE”
- 2:30pm – Podium Presentation
TRAK 200 MINUTE ENDURANCE RACE – RULES AND PROCEDURES
- 200 Minute timed race. Maximum four drivers per team. Single driver teams are allowed.
- All classes on track together creating a true ‘SPORTSCAR’ type multi-class format.
- This is an exhibition race. Drivers class exemptions will be allowed.
- $500 cash prize awarded to overall winners. Prizes at podium.
- Classes offered: Briggs Cadet*, KartStars Junior and KartStars Senior.
- Briggs Cadet*: 240lbs w/BLUE Slide.
- KartStars Junior: 285lbs w/ GOLD Slide.
- KartStars Senior: 360lbs w/ BLACK Slide.
- All club rules apply unless otherwise stated.
- Briggs and Stratton Rules and Regulations apply.
- Three mandatory Pit Stops. Instructions will be explained in depth at drivers meeting.
- During the Pit Stop, Driver and a maximum of one mechanic may change anything and everything as they see fit unless otherwise stated below. Any part/engine/tire changed during a pit stop will be subject to technical inspection at the end of the race.
- Kart must always meet minimum weight prior to entering the track with any driver.
- Spec tire rules apply. New tires allowed ONLY at the start of the race. Teams may swap tires at any point of the race provided that they meet specs and that the 2nd set of tires is used.
- 5min Mandatory Full Course Caution at the halfway point. Teams can perform any maintenance they want within the five minute period. Ex. Oil change, tire pressure, fuel, setup changes etc. Instructions will be explained in depth at drivers meeting.
TRAK 200 MINUTE ENDURANCE RACE – ENTRY FEES
- Single Person Team: $150
- Two Person Team: $225
- Three Person Team: $275
- Four Person Team: $325
If you are planning to participate please send us your Team details as we look to build some excitement. If you want to participate, but don’t have a team as of yet let us know and we will help find you a team. This event is a great way to end the season. If you have never done it before we highly recommend you give it a shot! Send details/requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.