24 Jun TRAK Race Two Details – Saturday June 27th, 2020
We want to start off by thanking all of you who came out to TRAK Race One last Saturday. The turn-out was great, racing was exciting and you guys all made our jobs easier through your cooperation and attention to detail. Thank you!
We are ready to do it all over again this Saturday for TRAK Race 2 and we hope to see you all at the track.
Click HERE for Full Race Two Details.
TRAK Event Reminders:
- TRAK Points Standings have been posted and are updated regularly after the completion of each race. Here is a link: https://goodwoodkartways.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/TRAK-Annual-Point-Standings.pdf
- Volunteer Program. Thank you to those who volunteered for Race 1. Your help went a long way in helping us complete a very efficient race day. As discussed at the General Meeting, your bonus points for volunteering have been added into the Points Standings. To all members, remember we are offering a 1 TIME ONLY bonus of 15 points for any racer that brings out a volunteer. The driver must email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to schedule their time. Positions are limited and will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Podium Draws: Showing appreciation to our members, we introduced a few random draws for FREE entry to the next round. As a token of our appreciation we will continue something along these lines all year long. This should encourage you to stick around for the podium presentation as you need to be present to win.
- Congratulations to: Javier Ruis, and Zeff Gugliemi for winning FREE entry for Race 2.
- Also, we kicked off our ‘WIN AND YOU’RE IN!” program. Congratulations to Lorenzo Morsillo the winner of FREE entry to the next race.